We are hiring!
Starting at $18 an hour - based on experience.
Seeking: COMMITTED warehouse assistant and machine operator for immediate hire.
Candidate must have:
• interest in woodworking and learning more about the wood industry
• be comfortable with large and small tools
• basic computer skills and effective verbal and written communication
• detail oriented with good organizational skills
• friendly demeanor
• clean driving record: willingness to drive a forklift and a box truck
• ability to follow instructions and complete task given in a timely manner
Duties include lumber and slab locating and sorting, milling (WoodWiz), warehouse upkeep and organization, assistant to sales and installation team.
The job requires the ability to lift 80 pounds. We are willing to train the right person and offer some great educational opportunities in wood, milling and furniture design. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday including alternate Saturdays. Compensation: starts at $18 per hour and increases quickly based on performance.
Send me your resume! We would love to interview you.