Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT WE DO:
- Natural live edge slabs and solid wood surfaces
- Furniture grade dimensional lumber
- Custom sourcing and fabrication on any scale
- Experienced working on large scale or multi-surface projects
- Retail and commercial solutions from display to boardroom and office
- Urban reclaimed and sustainable sources. Our wood comes with a story.
- To the trade, woodshop, contractor, designer or homeowner, our staff is ready to help
- Focus on domestic species
- Fourth generation family business
We make shopping for live edged wood slabs and specialty lumber as easy as possible. Click and buy directly from our website and have your wood show up at your door properly packed and at the right moisture content for creating your project.
Need more help? Our sales team is ready to help you select wood via phone and email or on-site. The Denver warehouse is open to the public and you are welcome to spend time wandering through the stacks to get familiar with the variety of wood species and slab sizes we carry. We often have groups in our warehouse that include the designers and architect, the wood craftsmen and the customers entire family collaborating on a project, looking for a massive slab of wood that speaks to their collective dream. We are experts at sourcing material for complex commercial jobs that include multiple pieces, take offs from construction plans, tight timelines, and demanding specifications. Custom millshops love working with our stable Rocky Mountain Kiln Dry slabs. Our warehouse features a drive in area for ease of loading in any weather and we are experts at shipping our slabs all over the country.