Maple Burl Desk Top
- Dimensions: rough round at 65" long x 22" to 34" wide x 2.25" thick
Height with base: Jarvis adjustable desk frame adjusts from 23.75" to 49.25" (add 2.25" for desk top)
- Wood: Big leaf maple tree
Sourced: Skagit River Valley, WashingtonOld private collection
- Colorado Air Dry (Has been drying for 20+ years)
- Description - Natural burl edges with cut curved front edge. Highly figured burl with clear fills.
- Base: Jarvis Sit-Stand Desk. Sit-stand desk frame supports 350 lb lifting capacity with quiet motorized 1.5" per second height adjustment. (Purchase from Jarvis suppliers or us.)
Finish: Sand polished from 80 to 400 grit. Tough - water/alcohol resistant. Six coats of sustainable, natural and earth-friendly polymerized tung oil and Uralkyd resin.
Price is for top only. Jarvis Sit-Stand Desk base as pictured available installed with cable management. Other base options are also available.