American Single Slab Black Walnut Dining Table
- Dimensions: 98" long x 39"- 35"- 45 1/2" wide x 2" thick
Height with base: 30"
- Wood: North American black walnut, single plank
Sourced: Amish sawmill, Michigan
- Rocky Mountain kiln dried by CS Woods
- Description: Square cut ends with natural shaped live edges. Tree crotch feather one end and stump pressure figure the other end.
- Legs: Polished Steel Trapeze with adjustable height levelers
Material: 1' x 3" pickled steel tubing
Finish: Hand polished to bring out a natural matte silver finish. Clear powder coated
- Finish: Tough - water/alcohol resistant. Six coats of sustainable, natural and earth-friendly polymerized Tung oil and Uralkyd resin.
Sand polished - Refinishable
Price includes legs